New EMT-B Checkin In

hpark11

Forum Probie
Finished my class in January, and just barely passed the National Registry yesterday. :) Now I have to wait to graduate from high school so I can work for an ambulance agency.

I'm from So Cal. And Just stoppin by to introduce myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Why the 5 month lapse?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Not to be a party pooper but :"Now I have to wait to graduate from high school so I can work for an ambulance agency." What are their chances of getting a job?

R/r 911

Last edited by a moderator:

chad bullock

Forum Probie
How do you know you barely passed? I just passed mine and I believe I did really, really well, but I would like to know how many I missed.

reaper

Working Bum
The only results you will get is a letter stating you passed. The only time you get any type of results, is when you fail. Then they will only tell you if you were "Below,near or above" passing in each category.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
How do you know you barely passed? I just passed mine and I believe I did really, really well, but I would like to know how many I missed.

There is no need for scores to be given. Many years ago, RN boards used to give scores and employers used to give priority and pay differential for those with high scores and to only find out, there was no advantage to it. Hence, alike NREMT one is no longer given a final score other than pass of fail. One is usually just gracious enough to see that they passed.

R/r 911