my introduction

chad bullock

Forum Probie
Hello everyone my name is Chad Bullock and I am 30, married with a 4 year old girl and 7 month old boy. I can't exactly decide why I became interested in taking an EMT B class. I did have an older brother which was also my best friend get killed in an auto accident 3 years ago. He fell asleep while driving home, so everyone reading this who drives tired be careful and pull over if you are sleepy even if you are just 2 miles from home. I gaurentee someone is counting on you arriving safely. I believe that loss was a driving factor in my decision. I really believe there wasn't anything that could be done for him that wasn't, but if I can help one person someday and have a part in them returning to their family it will be very rewarding and for my brother. I have finished my EMT B class and am awaiting the message to schedule the NREMT test. Due to being driven by the loss of my brother and sacrificing time away from my kids I decided to work hard in class, and I actually did very well. I really think I am ready for the NREMT, but I guess time will tell. Sorry to be a little long winded, but now you know who I am.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Hello everyone my name is Chad Bullock and I am 30, married with a 4 year old girl and 7 month old boy. I can't exactly decide why I became interested in taking an EMT B class. I did have an older brother which was also my best friend get killed in an auto accident 3 years ago. He fell asleep while driving home, so everyone reading this who drives tired be careful and pull over if you are sleepy even if you are just 2 miles from home. I gaurentee someone is counting on you arriving safely. I believe that loss was a driving factor in my decision. I really believe there wasn't anything that could be done for him that wasn't, but if I can help one person someday and have a part in them returning to their family it will be very rewarding and for my brother. I have finished my EMT B class and am awaiting the message to schedule the NREMT test. Due to being driven by the loss of my brother and sacrificing time away from my kids I decided to work hard in class, and I actually did very well. I really think I am ready for the NREMT, but I guess time will tell. Sorry to be a little long winded, but now you know who I am.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

Welcome aboard. I think you'll find this place is quite addicting.

surub

Forum Crew Member
I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

Welcome aboard. I think you'll find this place is quite addicting.

Agreed. This place is very addicting.