Montana

emt11

Forum Lieutenant
I'm planning on moving to Montana to the Belgrade area (just out side of Bozeman), any ideas as to good places to work? I have looked at the FD which seems to do testing once a year(plus I'm a single role AEMT with no FD certs), I have looked at the local hospital in Bozeman which currently looks like my best bet as AMR is only hiring for a Basic as a full time temp right now. I do plan on volunteering at one of the local FD's though possibly in a EMS capacity only, depending on fire school length and class schedule.

Kahealani

Forum Ride Along
Hello. Did you happen to find work in Montana? I myself am relocating to Bozeman, MT and have been keeping my eyes peeled for a EMT-B position...

OP
OP
emt11

emt11

Forum Lieutenant
I have not moved as of yet. Still looking around, its rather difficult as most places are volunteer without having to go the paid fire route. Best bet is probably going to be AMR whenever they decide to hire again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kahealani

Forum Ride Along
Thanks so much for your response. I miss Montana a lot, and have learned that there is more joy in an area that you truly feel is home and a good quality of LIFE. Good luck to you!