Monitors & Blue Tooth

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
just curious to see what types of monitors everyone uses...We have Zolls. and does anyone use or know much about blue tooth technology when it comes to monitors?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Another very informative post by TTLWHKR! :p

OP
OP
ndilley

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
haha i agree...so no info on blue-tooth compatible monitors?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I've heard of it, but I don't think it is mainstream yet.

Perhaps the MRx by Phillips might - not sure on the specs

Jon

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 25 2005, 08:07 PM
Another very informative post by TTLWHKR! :p
He/She/It/They

Asked what monitors we used.

I answered. <grabs his hair and screams> WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?!

:lol:

Wouldn't that be funny to watch?

OP
OP
ndilley

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
thanks and whkr i'm a guy

OP
OP
ndilley

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
not a problem this is why i think the profile section of this site should be a little more detailed just to give us an idea of who we're talkin' to where they are...etc..

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
I agree - most people on forums think Im a guy to begin with. Maybe I should start coming up with prissy little names such as Pink-Toes or something like that.

-Cp

OP
OP
ndilley

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
so whos in charge of the site? maybe they could update the profile section so we don't make wrong assumptions

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by ndilley@Nov 30 2005, 12:23 AM
so whos in charge of the site? maybe they could update the profile section so we don't make wrong assumptions
There's a big update coming soon :)

We use LifePak 12s and LifePak 500s for the BLS units. No blue tooth.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MMiz+Nov 29 2005, 11:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MMiz @ Nov 29 2005, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ndilley@Nov 30 2005, 12:23 AM
There's a big update coming soon :)

We use LifePak 12s and LifePak 500s for the BLS units. No blue tooth. [/b][/quote]
WTH is a blue tooth?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Bluetooth is the next generation of local wireless connections, commonly used between small electronics such as cell phones, PDAs, computers, etc.

You can find out more at Bluetooth.com.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 30 2005, 07:35 AM
Bluetooth is the next generation of local wireless connections, commonly used between small electronics such as cell phones, PDAs, computers, etc.

The Nerd in Chimp comes out

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 30 2005, 07:35 AM

Technology... pfft.

All you need is a rotary dial cell phone...

Rotary Dial Cell Phone

rotarycellphone.jpg

DSC05245.jpg

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Nov 30 2005, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Nov 30 2005, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimpie@Nov 30 2005, 07:35 AM

Technology... pfft.

All you need is a rotary dial cell phone...

Rotary Dial Cell Phone

rotarycellphone.jpg

DSC05245.jpg
[/b][/quote]
Unreal.

If it wasn't $400, I would buy one, and use it with a prepaid card..... would be SUCH a hack.

Jon