Mission Before Self

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
It's interesting what they are saying about their capabilities. I'm going to have to reach out to some friends of mine for clarification.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Ironically, so are their Palestinian counterparts, who are being killed during emergency responses. Without making it too political, both Hamas and whatever IDF peeps are targeting first responders are objectively committing literal war crimes

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
I’m sorry: anyone who believes anything put out by hamas needs to learn how to just call out lies. They’ve been filmed faking victims, faking explosions, reusing old footage, “paramedics” acting, poorly, treating “victims” and being “victims”.

It’s just like Comical Ali during Iraq. Utter BS.

Israel takes great pains to not create casualites. Hamas uses innocents to create death and claims of persecution.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Ironically, so are their Palestinian counterparts, who are being killed during emergency responses. Without making it too political, both Hamas and whatever IDF peeps are targeting first responders are objectively committing literal war crimes.
No, they aren't. IDF is NOT targeting first responders, nor are they targeting hospitals; that's actually Hamas and Palestinian terrorists who are launching rockets are Hospitals, including the one in Gaza, and then accusing Israel of doing it with massively inflated casualty numbers.

Have first responders been killed in the fighting? Yes. 4 Israeli firefighters and a paramedic were murdered during the initial terrorist attack.

4 Palestinian paramedics were killed during the war, and a second paramedic was murdered at the festival by terrorists.

Not only that, but Hamas has their military HQ under a hospital. And is known to house military locations next to schools and in residential areas, to maximize civilian deaths.

If any IDF personnel are targeting unarmed first responders, then I agree, they are committing war crimes, and should be charged. However, that's a big If, and I doubt that's actually happening (despite what the terrorist PR departments are claiming). Hamas has been launching rockets at hospitals for months, and has been murdering first responders, but there is very little call for war crime charges against the terrorist leaders or those who murder innocent civilian, or those in Hamas who hide behind civilians and use them as human shields.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
I give you…The Gaza Miracle Rescue. Three times in one hour, critically injured, yet no blood etc.

1698789066250.jpeg

Attachments

• 1698788935715.png
    1698788935715.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 62

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Maybe we should talk about the topic as it relates to HEMS since you know, this is a HEMS forum.