Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children on earth to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

PapaBear434

Forum Asst. Chief
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children on earth to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

Ooooh... Too soon.

Kidding, I laughed. But keep in mind, I am a horrible, horrible person. So take that for what you will.

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
That is so wrong, but to damn funny at the same time

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Priceless!

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Because he was Micheal Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change

(I liked the mans music, but this is a small joke.)

Last edited by a moderator:

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Because he was Micheal Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change

(I liked the mans music, but this is a small joke.)

I was gonna tell that one, but I didn't want to offend anybody :blush:

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
I was gonna tell that one, but I didn't want to offend anybody :blush:

To be an EMT, you need a since of humor. It is only posted as a joke to make people laugh and to forget about their last call for just a moment

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Great, you just reminded everyone.

I just don't want anyone flipping out. Some people that I have told that to said that it hella wrong but it just a damn just.

Sasha

Forum Chief
This thread is tasteless. Show a little respect for the dead.

guardian528

Forum Lieutenant
ah come on, you knew what you were in for the second you saw the thread title in the humor section. don't read it if you know you won't like it.

that joke was hilarious

Yugosaki

Forum Ride Along
Personally, i see nothing wrong with a little humour. I hope people can joke when I die. I don't see much point in being depressed or sombre about it. Dead is dead, you can't change that.

(queue joke involving medics changing death with lightning boxes)

minneola24

Forum Lieutenant
mjb4.jpg

Damn, is that much plastic surgery even healthy?

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I got that in a text today. LMAO

PapaBear434

Forum Asst. Chief
This thread is tasteless. Show a little respect for the dead.

In the last ten, fifteen, or twenty years, has any conversation involving Michael Jackson been tasteful? No, not really. Why should that change now that he's dead?

Sasha

Forum Chief
In the last ten, fifteen, or twenty years, has any conversation involving Michael Jackson been tasteful? No, not really. Why should that change now that he's dead?

Because it's generally considered crass and classless to speak ill of the dead??

Status
Not open for further replies.