Met girls on the job that you liked?

Rin

Forum Captain
Why is this absurd and unprofessional thread not closed already?

Because I'm taking this rare and elusive opportunity to peer into the mysterious mind of the male coworker. :lol:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I make it a rule to never date a woman who can kick my ***. I figure eventually I'm gonna piss her off badly enough that she'll want to, and I'd prefer to avoid that.

I made that mistake... Not a cop, but she trained in Muay Thai for years :unsure: At least she can protect me, too :lol:

Rin

Forum Captain
I make it a rule to never date a woman who can kick my ***. I figure eventually I'm gonna piss her off badly enough that she'll want to, and I'd prefer to avoid that.

:ph34r: Interesting...can you imagine if women followed a similar rule?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I don't particularly see this thread being unprofessional. There's nothing wrong with having a relationship with someone you work with if you are able to separate work and personal life. If you're on the truck with your significant other every day and getting down in your free time that needs to be addressed. I've worked shifts with the girl I used to date when we were together and we had a lot of fun and didn't cause any problems. Not something if want to do regularly though.

With that said it's been well established it's not a good idea to date people from your work. Maybe my agency is the exception, we have a ton of couples that originated from work and have gone on to marriage and kids while maintaining a professional work environment.

If this thread were talking about trolling for girls on duty or hitting on patients then yes, I agree that that would be unprofessional. I just don't see a problem with discussing relationships in the workplace. Maybe the OP could've been worded a little better. Why not discuss something controversial and hear different takes on it than just try and sweep it under the rug provided the discussion remains appropriate?

Last edited by a moderator:

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
I don't see anything unprofessional about this thread. Just like any other office environment, its a topic that must be discussed. It's appropriately placed in the EMS Talk sub-forum. By your standards, more than a few threads on here should be closed...

SeeNoMore

Old and Crappy
A thread referring to women in EMS as Crazy B****** should be removed. A thread discussing relationships is certainly not a problem.

But I'll leave it alone. Have fun everyone.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
A thread referring to women in EMS as Crazy B****** should be removed. A thread discussing relationships is certainly not a problem.

But I'll leave it alone. Have fun everyone.

Like I said, the OP should've been worded better.

Last edited by a moderator: