Mercy

RyanMidd

Forum Lieutenant
With all the talk about how much of a farce Trauma was, I just wanted to let you guys know about another h-bomb of a medical series.

It has about 8 episodes so far. I made it 24 minutes into the first one.

I know that real life doesn't always make for great TV. But really? Is there a single medical show out there where the characters have more control over their libido than college frat boys and menopausal cougars?

AAAAARRGH!

If I watch one more show where doctors and nurses duck into a closet to grind one out, I may just resort to playing board games during primetime network hours.

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
I really dig Third Watch, though it does have that all of that drama that makes it a TV show. Even so, its the only show I have ever found that portrays EMS somewhat realistically. Of course take my opinion with a grain of salt, considering I am only a student.

i5adam8

Forum Crew Member
I really dig Third Watch, though it does have that all of that drama that makes it a TV show. Even so, its the only show I have ever found that portrays EMS somewhat realistically. Of course take my opinion with a grain of salt, considering I am only a student.
Yeah,I really miss Third Watch.I know it wasn't the best,but it was a pretty decent show.