Meditation/yoga/levitating....you do it?

Do you do yoga or meditation?

• Yes-I'm as calm as a Hindu cow

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No-Too fluffy for me, no benefit

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Wasn't Yoda in Star Wars?

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
We like to hit the lakes by Kamloops for ice off and the chronomids. Missed it this year. Hope to get up there this summer if we can afford the gas.

Hubby started making bamboo fly rods. I want to try fishing with one of them!

And yes, I have read the Gita. Was given a copy in the early 70's while walking through the airport. Read it cover to cover. Did the same thing with a copy of the Satanic Bible and the Book of Mormon.

Last edited by a moderator:

bonedog

Forum Lieutenant
Everything was quite late this year, the chronomids are fishing good now though. (Had a #4 on at Pass on friday)

Bamboo is nice. My dad has a couple with parabolic curve's in them, he landed a #7 at Kootenay lake and had to place the rod "upside down" for 12 hours to get it straight again.

Good rods for smaller fish, not as forgiving as graphite though.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Everything was quite late this year, the chronomids are fishing good now though. (Had a #4 on at Pass on friday)

Bamboo is nice. My dad has a couple with parabolic curve's in them, he landed a #7 at Kootenay lake and had to place the rod "upside down" for 12 hours to get it straight again.

Good rods for smaller fish, not as forgiving as graphite though.

Those can actually be straightened out! Hubby does repairs as well. I love Pass lake, also fish Peterhope and Face Lake. I've heard you can fish a different lake every day of your life in BC and still not hit them all. Wow, is this a highjack of a thread or what? LOL

bonedog

Forum Lieutenant
Sort of hijacking, as I find the quiet of the lake with the sun diamonds dancing to be as enlightening as any meditation I have found yet.

There are 2000 lakes with in 2 hours of Kamloops, I am endeavouring to hit many, although, as you know many draw you back again.