Medic school

Loveliest

Forum Ride Along
Has anyone applied and got accepted into Christ paramedic program?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Never heard of it. There are too many paramedic programs. I would imagine that there are multiple medic schools with similar names. Which state is this in?

I feel like most medic programs should be easy to get into. They usually just check to see if you know basic English and math. If so, you should be good to go. Most programs are not competitive at all and a lot of areas are hurting for medics.

Good luck!

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
I feel like most medic programs should be easy to get into. They usually just check to see if you know basic English and math. If so, you should be good to go. Most programs are not competitive at all ...
Kinda scary. Hope that's not the norm these days. It wasn't that way for me.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
It is the norm. Sometimes no year of EMT experience required. Graduate from EMT school, right into PM School. Dime a dozen.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Okay, I feel like I am missing something. What am I missing?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Not sure. Experience?
Oh, we all know that I don't have experience. The only time I've seen the back of the ambulance is when I am driving behind them on the freeway as they clear the path for me. I am talking about CCCSD saying that something is killing them and they are biting their tongue. Is it the name of the hospital or something? Does the program have a negative reputation?

FiremanMike

Just a dude
Oh, we all know that I don't have experience. The only time I've seen the back of the ambulance is when I am driving behind them on the freeway as they clear the path for me. I am talking about CCCSD saying that something is killing them and they are biting their tongue. Is it the name of the hospital or something? Does the program have a negative reputation?
If it makes you feel better, I have 21+ years full time experience and noticed that same thing and had the same question..

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
You people have zero sense of irony.
And I’ll leave it at that…

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Back on topic please.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
We haven't' been on topic since the original post..
True, but I didn't want to resort to the "knock it off or become the focus of my complete and undivided attention" just yet.