Medic School Slackin on Clinical's..What to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Forum Lieutenant
And, in said letter, be sure to CC whichever government agency regulates EMS education in your jurisdiction.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
California Code of Regulations
Title 22. Social Security
Division 9. Pre-Hospital Emergency Medical Services Chapter 4. Paramedic

Page 14 paragraph c:

(c) An approved paramedic training program and/or CCP training program shall not enroll any more students than the training program can commit to providing a clinical internship to begin no later than thirty (30) days after a student’s completion of the didactic and skills instruction portion of the training program. The paramedic training program course director and/or CCP training program course director and a student may mutually agree to a later date for the clinical internship to begin in the event of special circumstances (e.g., student or preceptor illness or injury, student’s military duty, etc.).

Dr. Howard Backer is the EMSA Director, but all the contact I for for the state can be fond here: http://www.emsa.ca.gov/contacts

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
And, in said letter, be sure to CC whichever government agency regulates EMS education in your jurisdiction.

Wes. What kind of lawyer should the OP look for, and what kind of fee do you think might be reasonable to have what ever letter or contact drawn up and sent, be? Would 2-3 hours cover it?

Wes

Forum Lieutenant
I'd either look for someone who's familiar with consumer law in California or who's familiar with California EMS regulations. Honestly, it'd be hard to say how many hours it would take, because you might be looking at the possibility of litigation....

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
This is VERY close to violating the NO LEGAL ADVICE rule on the forum.

Nothing aside from "seek help from a lawyer" is appropriate here. Please keep your future responses in line with this rule.

I am now closing this thread, as the OP has received his answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.