Medic NR Questions?

Izaya64

Forum Probie
I have some questions for you guys, What is the best study guide for my Medic NR? How many shots do you get at the test? somebody told me 6 is this true?:blink:

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
nremt.org will answer your questions about the testing process. If you went to a program that was halfway decent you notes and texts should work fine. The test is not as hard as many make it sound.

That said many ppl like jblearning for test prep.

TheGodfather

Forum Lieutenant
I have some questions for you guys, What is the best study guide for my Medic NR? How many shots do you get at the test? somebody told me 6 is this true?:blink:

They all have their own goods and bads about them. Best bet would be to breeze a few different ones. Take an afternoon at your local Barnes and Noble and go through some of those they offer.

I also am a huge advocate of studying direct from your textbook (Medic & A&P both) -- sit down with a friend, do 1 chapter at a time... Have the friend breeze the chapter and restate information in question format.. Also, when you answer, expand on it... WHY is that the answer?

You get 6 attempts for NR -> 3, then refresher, 3 more, then retake program.

amoose55

Forum Ride Along

Study your books and do JB Learning tests. Set a date for your test a month from when you want to start studying. Go over each chapter and then test on days you have to work. This is what I did and I passed.