Mecklenburg (MEDIC) NC EMS Agency (got a flyer)

Hockey

Quackers
Just curious, I got this random postcard from a place called MEDIC..Mecklenburg EMS Agency

Sup with these folks?

medic550

Forum Crew Member
I wonder if NREMT provides address to third parties for junk mail like this.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'm sure agencies that are looking to recruit can buy email addresses from folks like JEMS or NREMT. After all, it's not really junk mail, it's a recruiting letter. I actually suggested that we go after people from MEDIC, and other agencies that have similar demographics and a similar system. I'm sure in the next few years, as we lose people due to retirement and attrition, we'll need to actively recruit … I wouldn't be surprised if Sussex County purchased a direct mail piece similar to the one that MEDIC sent out.

medic550

Forum Crew Member
I just wondered as in PA. The only public info on ems providers is Name, Cert number, Level and region. Addresses are confidential. Thats why I assumed they must have gotten it from NREMT.

ATrain

Forum Crew Member
I had a buddy of mine got a letter from them. He said it sounds like a pretty good deal. $3000 sign on bonus and $3000 relocation bonus for new medics. I love that part of the country... Might be looking into it myself once I get qualified.