McCormick Ambulance hiring process question?

codealy

Forum Ride Along
I just applied for an EMT position with McCormick Ambulance and I am hoping to get a call back soon, but in the meantime I would like to prepare myself for the process.

I have been looking for information on the hiring process but have found very vague answers.

So my question is; has anyone here gone through the hiring process with McCormick and could you tell me how that process went, and maybe some advice.

I have heard great things about this company in terms of 911 experience and I am very excited to have a possible opportunity to work for them.

Thank you guys in advanced!

:)

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
I got a call back a month after I applied so if they don't call right away don't worry haha. As for process I'm not sure cause I wasn't aware of a 21 and older age requirement at the time. (I'm 20 :/) so wasn't able to get hired. But from what lady on phone told me, it was a interview, written and skill test.

911paramedic

Forum Probie
I just applied for an EMT position with McCormick Ambulance and I am hoping to get a call back soon, but in the meantime I would like to prepare myself for the process.

I have been looking for information on the hiring process but have found very vague answers.

So my question is; has anyone here gone through the hiring process with McCormick and could you tell me how that process went, and maybe some advice.

I have heard great things about this company in terms of 911 experience and I am very excited to have a possible opportunity to work for them.

Thank you guys in advanced!

:)
Pretty straight forward and you can get most of it done in a single day!
Check this out:
http://www.mccormickambulance.com/newsite/newbuild/recruitnow.html

OP
OP
codealy

codealy

Forum Ride Along
I got a call back a month after I applied so if they don't call right away don't worry haha. As for process I'm not sure cause I wasn't aware of a 21 and older age requirement at the time. (I'm 20 :/) so wasn't able to get hired. But from what lady on phone told me, it was a interview, written and skill test.

Yes, just found out about the 21 and over requirement myself, i'm 22. You're basically there though. Good luck on everything! :)