Man stabs and disembowels himself, then throws his guts at the police

Irish42

Forum Probie
Last edited by a moderator:

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Somehow I would think a man cutting himself upend throwing his intestines as pd probably not succumb to pepper spray. Mustard gas might be in order.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Somehow I would think a man cutting himself upend throwing his intestines as pd probably not succumb to pepper spray. Mustard gas might be in order.

Or buckshot from a scattergun.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
The end is near...

First someone eats another persons face.

This guy throws his intestines at the police

I had a mother the other day who stabbed her 9 year old daughter near death.

Time to stock up on guns and ammunition.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
What the hell is the world coming to? Reminds of a little story though.

My wife's first call as a functoning paramedic was a guy that cut open his stomach with the little blades off a Gillette Mach 3 shaver and had his intestines coming out.

Then he swallowed the little blades and taunted her on the way to hospital about missing the IV sticks cuz his veins sucked.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

My wife's first call as a functoning paramedic was a guy that cut open his stomach with the little blades off a Gillette Mach 3 shaver and had his intestines coming out.

Then he swallowed the little blades and taunted her on the way to hospital about missing the IV sticks cuz his veins sucked.

That is crazy.

This whole thing is just flat crazy.

I'm getting my zombie apocalypse gear ready.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader

I think the last part is what makes this most disturbing.

I bet Taser is seeing some increased ordering as of late.

This.....is.....some strange happenings going on.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Almost makes you think there's some kind of new super LSD on the market or something. Madness in a bottle kind of thing.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
"Heinemann said he believes that drugs or mental illness may have led to the horrific incident, but those details haven't been confirmed."

Oh you think officer? Nice work Columbo.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
"Heinemann said he believes that drugs or mental illness may have led to the horrific incident, but those details haven't been confirmed."

Oh you think officer? Nice work Columbo.

I wish I had a video of the group of cops trying to talk a crazy guy down on the call I went on the other day. It was the classic of classics, three stooges meets agitated psych.

I'm surprised no one was disemboweled.

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
Up here in Canada we just had a guy behead a man, dismember his body into different parts, then mail them to different locations in the Capital. He video taped the beheading and dismemberment. It was posted online.

This is too much crazy :censored::censored::censored::censored: in a few days.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
We are in 2012... Lol maybe the mayans got it right.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
We'll, it was on the internet through a link. It had to be the truth. The other "stories" on that web page were pure excremento as well. Why do I even open media links?

The story like that in the Sixties was about "Charlie" who, while in custody and high on (fill in the drug you want to demonize) tore out his own eyes with his bare hands between cell checks in Booking.

Whatever this harakiri dude was taking we need for treating shock.

EMSDude54343

Forum Lieutenant
Dang... We have people eating other peoples faces, now people cutting themselves up and throwing the peices at LEO, is this the official start of the Zombie Apocolypse? :huh:

TatuICU

Forum Lieutenant
Dang... We have people eating other peoples faces, now people cutting themselves up and throwing the peices at LEO, is this the official start of the Zombie Apocolypse? :huh:

I'm ready for it. I could use the time off work.

heatherabel3

Forum Lieutenant
Am I the only one who finds it really odd that there were three other people in the house and apparently didn't know what was going on? How is that even possible?