Making a website have a question.

TheyCallMeNasty

Forum Crew Member
I was thinking about developing a website based on providing information regarding state to state and countys within protocols and information on whats needed to license in that county....I would basically be building a database on alot of the people here ask for over and over again.....thanks for any input...if it be negative positive or further suggestions.

Thanks

Fly-write

Forum Probie
I think that's a great idea and that a website like you're talking about would be used often. But that's just my opinion.

Fly-write

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I was thinking about developing a website based on providing information regarding state to state and countys within protocols and information on whats needed to license in that county....I would basically be building a database on alot of the people here ask for over and over again.....thanks for any input...if it be negative positive or further suggestions.

Thanks

What language will you be using? I would recommend using Php and MySql on a LAMP (Linux Apache MySql Php) server. This is my professional opinion as a web/application developer.