Lynch and paramedics

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Riverside/Redlands has 24s? I'm putting in for a transfer to Ventura as a medic strictly because they have 24s

Ps sorry for hijacking.

What division are you at?

Here in riverside we have mostly 12s but do have some 24s. As for red lands I believe they do have 24s aswell

jgmedic

Fire Truck Driver
What division are you at?

Here in riverside we have mostly 12s but do have some 24s. As for red lands I believe they do have 24s aswell

All AMR IE divisions have 24's, here in Hemet we only have 2(Beaumont and Banning), running 24's in the valley would be suicidal. I'm sure Riverside, Rancho and Redlands have more, being larger divisions.

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
All AMR IE divisions have 24's, here in Hemet we only have 2(Beaumont and Banning), running 24's in the valley would be suicidal. I'm sure Riverside, Rancho and Redlands have more, being larger divisions.

Well some how we have 24s in MoVal. That's is as suicidal as it gets lol

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
There's talks of adding another 24 here in the desert. We have one already.

Why does AMR Victorville never get any love? We are an amazing division. Awesome relationship with fire (we are first on scene often), great relationship with local hospitals, and an overall fun place to work, especially since we're away from all the micro-management. Did I mention our 24 hour stations are dual fire/ AMR? Also, not to mention the vast amounts of double time shifts up for grabs as well.

PS: Check out our protocols, we still have pediatric intubation and needle crich.

Last edited by a moderator:

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
Hey what's up brother ?? What do you know about station 13 and the 24 out of there??