Losing weight without a gym

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Your body can live without carbs if necessary. It has the ability to break down protein and fat into all of the substances needed by the body. Ketosis is the result of the body burning fat because of a lack of glycogen.

It seriously isn't necessary to lose weight. You can eat carbs and still lose weight if your overall calorie intake is lower than the number of calories burned per day. There is definitely data showing that a diet high in refined carbs isn't good for you, but there is something called moderation people can learn to practice.

thomasmite996

Forum Ride Along
Weight can be loss at home easily.
You have to do some exercise at home like running, swimming, push-pus, set up. These exercises are the best to reduce weight quickly.
Use less protein and fat foods items.
Deny all the cholesterol and high protein foods items

Underoath87

Forum Asst. Chief
Weight can be loss at home easily.
You have to do some exercise at home like running, swimming, push-pus, set up. These exercises are the best to reduce weight quickly.
Use less protein and fat foods items.
Deny all the cholesterol and high protein foods items

This is...probably the worst dietary advice I've ever seen.
If you cut out protein (which is a terrible idea) and fats, then you are left with carbs and ethanol as your macro choices. Are you really suggesting that carbs and alcohol are the cornerstone of a good cutting diet?

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
That isn't just bad advice it could be very very dangerous to your health. Fat and protein are essential to the body's ability function and without them homeostasis can break down to the point that death occurs. Your body can not get all of the nutrients and amino acids it needs without fat and protein. It is down right stupid to cut them both completely from your diet.

Vetitas86

Forum Lieutenant
That's my thing. Not looking to get super skinny, just in shape. Been starting my old running routine and supplementing with weights soonish.

Beyond that, portion control is the best idea I've heard, other than staying away from outright unhealthy food.

movimini

Forum Ride Along
Another important part about your diet is to limit the portion size of what you are eating. Many people think that one portion is much more than what it actually is. Also, eating smaller meals throughout the day is better than eating 3 larger meals.