Looking for a pt. asses. notebook

Misslovethelife

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know where on amazon or ebay or anywhere I can find a quick pt. assesment notebook?
Kind of like a rough draft before I type up my main assesment for my clinicals and ride outs? Thanks!!!!:rofl:

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I can't find a picture of the field notebook that both departments I'm on uses, but someone on one department didn't like the small spaces the notebook has, so they took it to a photocopier, and kept enlarging until it filled an 8.5x11 page, with a blank column along one edge that is great for medication lists, or a timeline of events. I took a few extra copies to keep in my jump bag, just in case I actually have to bring my jump bag somewhere.

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
similar to what was posted about printing out a check sheet on a 3x5 Card. I do a similar

I head over to the local dollar store and buy 3x5 index cards. *2 bucks tops* for a 100 cards. and on one side I write my pt. pertinent info, Demographics, My SAMPLE/OPQRST tailor as needed.

Below that I right my treatment in progress, and pertinent info vitals and times taken flip over and you have a whole other side of the card to write on I write on it long ways when your done, its easy to keep in your pocket till you get back to do your report.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member