Lifepak question

Mex EMT-I

Forum Crew Member
Hi.

Does anyone knows whats the difference betwwen a lifepak 12 biphasic and a lifepak 12 3D biphasic.

I want to buy a monitor and my supplier offered me those 2. The difference in "options" is that the 3D has 12 lead, but i wonder if there is another difference that the 3D has that the other one don´t or it is just marketing or the year of manufacture or what?

Thanks a lot.

18G

Paramedic
I believe the 3D biphasic is a certain defibrilation technology...

OP
OP
M

Mex EMT-I

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the reply.

Digging a lot on the web i find out that 3d was the first biphasic units that lifepak took out to the market in the form of a manual defib.

So its really a time thing.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
Hi.

Does anyone knows whats the difference betwwen a lifepak 12 biphasic and a lifepak 12 3D biphasic.

I want to buy a monitor and my supplier offered me those 2. The difference in "options" is that the 3D has 12 lead, but i wonder if there is another difference that the 3D has that the other one don´t or it is just marketing or the year of manufacture or what?

Thanks a lot.

Did you ask the supplier what the difference is? If the supplier can't explain the difference between two different products, then perhaps you need to seek a different (read better) supplier.