Liberty Ambulance Los angeles County

LonghornMedic

Forum Lieutenant
I have a feeling you are either gm, owner or related to one of them. This is your first post and you regsiter specifically to defend the company.

I thought the same thing. You know a company is in bad shape when they resort to things like this.

AirborneEMT

Forum Ride Along
Medcoast/Medics

I submitted my info on the website and got an email that said they are fully staffed and would keep my information for 30 days. It doesn't say anything about paramedics on the website though.

Does anyone know if they have medics?

Yes, Medcoast does have medics. I do not know if they currently have openings available for paramedics or if they're fully staffed, but I do know that they run medic rigs on 24 hour shifts.

Dontworkatliberty

Forum Ride Along
Don't waste your time

Dan thinks he's a BC, dispatch is a joke, nobody knows what Sean Stewart does and Tammy is a horrible person. I work here now and I'm trying to find a job elsewhere. They treat their employees like slaves. DO NOT WORK HERE. Most employees are looking for other jobs. It feels like a pretend ambulance company. This place will drag you down. Sean Allen and Zajia are cool but don't have much power. They give you lunch first hour of shift and clock you out for 30 minutes. 5 eight hour shifts and schedule is constantly changing. I've also been given lunch the last hour of shift Which I'm pretty sure is illegal but haven't got around to look up the labor lunch laws.

The only place I ever see them is in the Wendy's parking lot by the 10 and the 110.

metromedic

Forum Probie
Dan thinks he's a BC, dispatch is a joke, nobody knows what Sean Stewart does and Tammy is a horrible person. I work here now and I'm trying to find a job elsewhere. They treat their employees like slaves. DO NOT WORK HERE. Most employees are looking for other jobs. It feels like a pretend ambulance company. This place will drag you down. Sean Allen and Zajia are cool but don't have much power. They give you lunch first hour of shift and clock you out for 30 minutes. 5 eight hour shifts and schedule is constantly changing. I've also been given lunch the last hour of shift Which I'm pretty sure is illegal but haven't got around to look up the labor lunch laws.

Good to know things don't change. I hope all the great EMT's find a better place. No one deserves the way they treat their EMT's. However, if I hadn't been at Liberty I would never have ended up where I am now.