Landed an interview tips and advice appreciated.

Messina13

Forum Ride Along
I just landed an interview with Extremecare in San Diego California. What kind of questions could i expect to be blind sided with so i am better prepared and less likely to get the nervous jitters mid interview. and any interviewing tips as well would be amazing.

Thank you in advance,
Nick

MNCROB

Forum Ride Along
I am brand-spanking new to EMS myself, but I am 41 with 22 yrs behind me in the military and a ton of life experience.

What you may be asked;

How did you hear about this company?
Have you applied anywhere else?
What are your 5 strongest traits?
What are your 5 weakest traits?
Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?
What would you do in [blank] situation? Pertained to lateness of an employee as a supervisor and as a subordinate seeing a supervisor doing something immoral
What are your goals in EMS?
Is there anything that will come up on your driving record or criminal background check that you would like to discuss?

My advice?

Dress professional, suit of you have it. You only get one chance to make a first impression.
Practice your answers to yourself in the mirror.
Sit up straight and don't fidget.
Sound and act confident, but not cocky. If you don't know the answer; don't BS them and DON'T EVER LIE.
Smile, but don't grin like an idiot either.
Get a good nights sleep, don't eat anything that would upset your stomach, and don't drink a ton of water before you go in.
Make sure you arrive early and plan to leave your residence with enough of a cushion to take traffic/weather/accidents into account so you arrive early.

Finally; RELAX!

They aren't going to behead you or anything, and they can't take away your birthday.

You'll do fine.

GOOD LUCK!