Kip (DT4EMS) Please check in!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Kip,
I logged onto the DT site and I get an expired domain page, please tell me everything is alright, I havent heard from you in forever! Please let me know how you are doing.

CP

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
CaptainPanic said:
Kip,
I logged onto the DT site and I get an expired domain page, please tell me everything is alright, I havent heard from you in forever! Please let me know how you are doing.

CP

Hello..........all is well. There was a server problem. It is back up. :)

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Kip I am still getting the expired domain page- this is the address I am using
http://www.dt4ems.net/

is the above correct?? I have it bookmarked and it has been for a long time.

CP

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
CaptainPanic said:
Kip I am still getting the expired domain page- this is the address I am using
http://www.dt4ems.net/

is the above correct?? I have it bookmarked and it has been for a long time.

CP

I'm not sure..... I just clicked your link and it came up just fine. try refreshing your bookmark. Kristy told me there was something going on...... I haven't had any trouble though. She is working on it.

Thanks for checkin on me. I also thought it was neat you knew I would check EMTLIFE daily. :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
seems to work for me

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I get this..

dt4ems.net
Here are some related websites for: dt4ems.net

Then it lists a bunch of possible websites....

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I received word that all is good now. I have been checking it all day and I didn't receive any errors.

I really appreciate you guys looking out for me!! Like I have said a million times you guys are awesome!

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Kip,
You know youre family when you come to my house, of course I worry about ya! How's everything panning out with the teaching? Is DT4EMS still going on strong?

CP

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
CP,
Work is great! I really wanted to get into full-time education and they are taking good care of me. They have embraced DT4EMS whole heartedly. I have to train the security staff (in security type stuff) and I had a meeting on Friday to do some stuff for home health. Aparently there was an incident about a week ago during a home visit.

Hey TTL, Thanks for checking it for me as well. I really appreciaite it.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
CaptainPanic said:
And its still giving me greif everytime I click the link or even my bookmark. :unsure:

You might have some spyware, dude. I can get to it just fine.

* Can you try another browser? (Firefox, perhaps)
* Open a DOS prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd) and type "nslookup www.dt4ems.net" without the quotes and hit return. It should spew back some numbers, and one of those sets of numbers should be "208.170.149.161" (the IP address for www.dt4ems.net)

If you have Windows XP, I'd suggest downloading & installing the Microsoft Anti-Spyware Beta app from microsoft.com. As much as I loathe many Microsoft products, I have to say that this one works pretty good. We've found that it beats out a lot of the commercial products.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
I use Firefox as my main browser but Ive been able to get to DT4EMS before on it just fine until yesterday. I'll try the IP Lookup, hopefully it'll tell me something.

CP

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
I tried the Run program, but because Im on WinME it wont do the cmd. Is there another route I can use??

CP

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
CaptainPanic said:
I tried the Run program, but because Im on WinME it wont do the cmd. Is there another route I can use??

CP

Oh god, Windows ME?! You poor guy. :)

In previous versions, it's "command" - NT/2000/XP, it's "cmd"

:)

but yeah, the link in Kip's sig was b0rked too.

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Yeah I know, I need to upgrade to WinXP its pathetic, I need to upgrade my QuickTime Player but because Im on WinME, it wont install so I have to buy a $100.00 software just to upgrade my dang quicktime player.

Eventually it'll happen, eventually...

CP