Just wanted to say HI (My first roll call)

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
What going on everyone, my name is JK (I am not Just Kidding, that is what my name is). I am right now an EMT-P (Probie aka have not past my NREMT test just YET). I am right now taking my EMT (California or Sacramento, from what I have been told, does not have and EMT-B or EMT-1, just EMT and EMT-P) at American River College. After taken my First Responder class with the American Red Cross, I fell in love with this field and I want to take it as far as I can. Lately I have been finding questions that my Captions cannot answer (I have two Sacramento Metro Fire Department Captions teaching my class and from what I have been told and seen firsthand they are the BEST in the area), like where can I find different lung sounds (yes they have told me in words what it sounds like, but to hear it first hand is a different story), if you can help me answering this question that would be great.

I am here to learn more than they can teach me in the classroom and get myself ready to take the NREMT test and beyond. I have ADHD and most of the time I am really thinking outside of the box and bogging down my Captions with questions. My hopes is to post some of my smaller questions here in lieu of pissing off my Captions (for all of you firefighters in here, you know what I am talking about). So if I do post a newbie (or probie) questions, please be easy on me, for I am very new.

I look forward to reading your replies to my posting.

Thank you to Chimpie (do not know your screen name, sorry) for all your help with getting my sorry *** on this board (he did a lot of help for me)

firecoins

IFT Puppet
So are you Superman?

OP
OP
ClarkKent

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
So are you Superman?

Now if I was Superman, do you real think I would just come out and say it. No I am not Superman, but ClarkKent is what a lot of my friends stated calling me when I did Asset Protection.

Thank you fortsmithman

OP
OP
ClarkKent

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Hey..welcome to the forum. If you type in "lung sounds" into Google...you will find a ton of sounds.

I have tried every search but that, and I have found a ton of good searches. Thanks man. Any site you like the best??