Just took the NREMT (computer portion).

SC Bird

Forum Lieutenant
It was a challenging exam. Cut off at 71 questions. While I feel confident in my knowledge of the topic....I walked out of that exam second guessing a few of my answers.

There seemed to be a lot of questions that left me between two "correct" answers...and I just trusted my gut in choosing between the two.

I remembered my ABC's....but there were a few scenarios that I would have liked to spend a little bit more time on (in lecture)...but...I guess I'll just await results now....

-Matt

hoisanjai

Forum Crew Member
It was a challenging exam. Cut off at 71 questions. While I feel confident in my knowledge of the topic....I walked out of that exam second guessing a few of my answers.

There seemed to be a lot of questions that left me between two "correct" answers...and I just trusted my gut in choosing between the two.

I remembered my ABC's....but there were a few scenarios that I would have liked to spend a little bit more time on (in lecture)...but...I guess I'll just await results now....

-Matt

GOOD LUCK! I AM SURE YOU WILL PASS!!! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
SC Bird

SC Bird

Forum Lieutenant
I was thinking last night that with the format of the adaptive exam, in theory it should be hard for everybody. I don't like the wait...:D

-Matt