just the same ol story

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
claytondirk

claytondirk

Forum Probie
Way to make your patient even more uncomfortable.
he was pretty uncomfortable but not because of me like i said before i was not standing there laughing in his face i just asked how it got in there mabey he did fall on it i really don't know

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
wow i should quit ems because i found something funny you guys are joke i mean come on drop the crap and stop acting like you are the most professional people in the world. i treat my pt my way and doesent really make a dam what u say i dont work under u or for u i put this story up because thats what this thread is about not to come and bash me for having a little giggle. sgafl

You're right...this entire forum is about you.

Forget the fact that other people come here to learn. Forget the fact that somebody else may learn from this. Forget the fact that the public, aka our patients, come here to get their questions answered. Forget the fact that threads like these lead to people viewing EMS as unprofessional.

But don't forget our forum rules...especially the "Be polite" one. The only reason this post is allowed to remain is because I think people can learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.