Just introducing myself

emtgirl_2008

Forum Ride Along
Hello everybody. I am Carey and I am a Emt and taking emt class (i found out that i still had time to renew my license after i started class) and just decided since some things have changed and to refresh my mind, that I'd just continue on with class. So pretty soon I can get in the ambulance and actually start working. I live in MN with my husband (who is also emt and a fireman) and our 5 children. I have wanted to be an EMT since I witnessed the aftermath of an accident that killed my step-father when i was 5. I just was entrigued by it all. I am so excited to start working as a Emt that i can hradle contain myself! Anothe huge relief.....i don't have to test out again!!! I am also a photographer. that i guess is all.

EMT19053

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the site neighbor. There is a lot of good info coming from alot of experience on this forum. Where in MN is Morgan? I am from SD.

OP
OP
E

emtgirl_2008

Forum Ride Along
It is a hour from Marshall......15 min east of Redwood Falls.....basiclly the deadest town in MN..lol.

EMT19053

Forum Crew Member
Well we have something in common then. I live in Dallas..........S.D. Probably the deadest town in S.D. except during pheasant season:D:D