Jobs

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Tx ;)

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
We've got a fair number if services that pay well and are hiring.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I think the OP needs to state their level of training or education so as to better answer that. In addition, this has been beat to death many times over...how do YOU define "good job"?

Is it only hourly wage or is it benefits package? Is it distance to work, is it schedule? Way too many things left to guess at for anyone to offer any kind of answer, because I could find a good job in rural North Dakota as equally as I could find one in Central Florida.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Certainly not New Jersey! <.<
Says the man who doesn't have a job. I have a good paying job in NJ, and it's FT in EMS ;)

quite a few of us have careers that are decent paying in NJ, and people form NY and PA and come to NJ for the jobs.

But it really depends on how you define a good job, as well as what you are looking for

Everett

Forum Crew Member
Says the man who doesn't have a job. I have a good paying job in NJ, and it's FT in EMS ;)

quite a few of us have careers that are decent paying in NJ, and people form NY and PA and come to NJ for the jobs.

But it really depends on how you define a good job, as well as what you are looking for

I say so because NJ is primarily volunteer and unless your looking for transport (I'm assuming your not) your S.O.L. Emergency 911 jobs in this state are very competitive due to the congestion and most agencies start per diem and hire within.