Interview at Hall weird timing

band aid man

Forum Crew Member
So let me explain I have a kidney disease. Only pops up once every few years. I'm currently in a relapse and on prednisone with full on moon face. I should be tapering off prednisone soon but I got an email from Hall saying they would like to interview me this week. I have been trying for a emt job for almost 4 years. It's a great opportunity but being in the middle of a relapse im not sure what to do. I might be making more out of this then I need to but figured I know Hall people are on here. I figured I'd see what u guys think. I will answer any questions if you need more info.

You can explain it in your interview if you feel it necessary. If you get to the final interview and offered a job, you will need to disclose it to the medical staff who are doing your fitness for duty exam.

OP
OP
band aid man

band aid man

Forum Crew Member
Ya the kidney disease shouldn't really effect it long term. I've had jobs before. It only comes around every couple years or so.The Prednisone has me a bit, let's call it, round in my top half. Just hope I can present myself in the best light like this.