In the morning

phideux

Forum Captain
Just scheduled my NREMT, CBT for tomorrow morning. I feel pretty confident in what I know, so I think I'll do good. I'll find out tomorrow I guess. My test is at 11:00, so I don't know if I'll get the results tomorrow, or have to wait till Thursday morn.
Wish Me luck.B)B)B)

emtCourt31

Forum Crew Member
Just scheduled my NREMT, CBT for tomorrow morning. I feel pretty confident in what I know, so I think I'll do good. I'll find out tomorrow I guess. My test is at 11:00, so I don't know if I'll get the results tomorrow, or have to wait till Thursday morn.
Wish Me luck.B)B)B)
Good Luck!

Usually you get your results the next day.

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
Read each question carefully. Do not answer until you have read every answer. Good luck and we'll be waiting on Thursday for your results:rolleyes:

OP
OP
P

phideux

Forum Captain
Stopped at 73. I think I did good. Now I wait.

TccEMT

Forum Crew Member
Good Luck,
I took mine on a Friday with Monday holiday, got cut in the low 70s, and had to wait 3 1/2 days to find out (rest of Friday and the 3 day weekend) it was a killer to wait :wacko:

themooingdawg

Forum Crew Member
Just took mine and mine cut me off at 70 questions. Now im extremely worried about if i passed because I saw a question twice... crap

OP
OP
P

phideux

Forum Captain
Just checked my E-Mail, Passed. :p

Porkchop

Forum Crew Member
did any of uguys taking the test manage to see similar question twice?

I took my test a few weeks ago, and this happened to me. If it wasn't exactly the same question and answer choices, it was really close. I don't even want to try to understand NR and their computer algorithms :)wacko:), so i just accept it and move on.

Anyway, I passed (also after 70 questions), so i wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TccEMT

Forum Crew Member
I took my test a few weeks ago, and this happened to me. If it wasn't exactly the same question and answer choices, it was really close. I don't even want to try to understand NR and their computer algorithms :)wacko:), so i just accept it and move on.

Anyway, I passed (also after 70 questions), so i wouldn't worry about it.

Same here, I had a question or two were it was the same basic idea. I kind of put on my money on the idea that one was the "real" question and the other was the "test/pilot" question that does not count.

OP
OP
P

phideux

Forum Captain
I had 2 that were almost exactly the same. I answered them the same both times too.

emtCourt31

Forum Crew Member
You're supposed to give them up to 3 days never really takes that long. I got my results the morning after.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I was stopped at 80 and I passed.