Imperial Ambulance porterville CA

YCALR

Forum Crew Member
i have just been called for an interview next week with imperial ambulance in porterville ca. does anyone know anything about this company and what they are like? the said i will have a panel interview first-what does this consist of? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Forum Captain
Is that kern or tulare county? Good luck, thought about applying but its like a 2hr drive for me haha

OP
OP
Y

YCALR

Forum Crew Member
It is in porterville which is tulare county. I don't know where exactly youre located but I know hall ambulance(bakersfield) was hiring. Good luck! I've applied everywhere in the surrounding area and imperial was the only one that contacted me thus far.

Joe

Forum Captain
yea hall is hiring but they have the stupid character test where you have to pick strongly agree strongly disagree thing. i failed it and cant re apply till jan of 2012 :/ absolutely gay!

OP
OP
Y

YCALR

Forum Crew Member
I applied to hall as well. They offered me the position but my drive wouldve been approx 3 hrs so it didn't make sense at all. I don't recall taking the character test. Was that online? Good luck either way. I would really like to get on with AMR-visalia but I haven't heard from them yet.

Last edited by a moderator: