Ideas for practical jokes

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by kyleybug@Jan 2 2005, 09:34 AM
If you want to be REALLY mean to just one person then sneak into their car and use a thin coat of KY on everything they touch....steering wheel, shifter(really great if it is a stick shift) and hell do the radio controls and heat and do the door handles too, it is priceless to stand back and watch when they get ready to leave especially after a rough 24 shift. you can also do this in the rig but be carefull that boss man isn't around! Using armourall on the bench seat works well too....I know because I have ended up on the floor after my partner decided it would be funny! Pt thought it was too, she is a regular for dialysis so she loved it! ;)
Methinks PArescue will be re-aquainted with his old friend, the surgi-lube....... :ph34r: :eek: :lol: B) :ph34r:

D'Oh

THAT's NOT WHAT I MEANT :( :blink:

kyleybug

Forum Crew Member
Oh another good one!! Wait until partner goes to take a dump and let them get into it about 4 mins or so and start banging on the door and tell them BUS WRECK, involving semi, wait until they run out and nail them with the fire extingusher......SOOOOOOOO Great!! Even the boss liked that one! :lol:

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
One of my crew members is afraid of clowns. We're waiting for an overnight shift to put on clown masks and jump on him while he's sleeping. I'll let you know when it happens.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Nothing beats transferring a body to the Morgue and having someone in a body bag suddenly sit up as your walking by! (BT, DT)

GorillaGirl15

Forum Ride Along
The Paramedic crew that I ride with recently got into a prank war with another crew... and they pulled off one of the funniest things ever. They used an IV bag, of sterile saline and poked a hole in it and then after some leaked out they put it under the drivers seat of the other crews truck. The IV solution leaked out so slowly they didn't notice until it was too late and one of them had to watch into a call with soaked pants! :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by GorillaGirl15@Jan 6 2005, 07:24 AM
The Paramedic crew that I ride with recently got into a prank war with another crew... and they pulled off one of the funniest things ever. They used an IV bag, of sterile saline and poked a hole in it and then after some leaked out they put it under the drivers seat of the other crews truck. The IV solution leaked out so slowly they didn't notice until it was too late and one of them had to watch into a call with soaked pants! :D
the best, really mean, destructive trick I've heard is falsh-freezing an can of regular shaving cream in Liquid Nitrogen, and then using tin snips to cut the can away. since all the regular cans are is shaving cream under pressure, you get a block of frozen shaving cream, and then you place that underneath a seat. When done in a small car, it will FILL the car completly, inclucding the vents, etc.

Really mean, and a bear to clean up, but its one way to be REAL mean to someone.

Jon

kyleybug

Forum Crew Member
Oh boy did our office girl get it! She was planning on getting the boss and he found out so he turned the tables on her, since he signs the checks EVERYONE went with him! She was planning on everyone grabbing him and strapping him to a back board, well we all grabbed her and guess who ended up strapped to the board! Ofcourse we couldn't leave it at just that, we had to prop her up out front of the service(on a busy hwy) with a for rent sign on her, she was left out there with traffic going by and honking for about 20 mins the boss finally said ....cut her loose but make sure you run like hell when you do! I love a boss with a sense of humor!!! :lol:

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Take a couple of full sized manequins, dress them up, put a wigs on them to make them look real. Waited till it was dark. We put one in the drivers seat of an EMT we have, with the seat reclined back a little. The other we put in with its head in the others lap. Victim actually thought some folks were using her car for some extra activities untill she realized they were not moving.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Some of our dispatchers are "youth squadders". They are well trained and fine to handle everything on their own, until some people mess with them. One of our CC's went out in the parking lot and called in from his cell, here's how it went:

Dispatcher: "Commack Volunteer Ambulance, may I help you"

CC: "Yeah - I'm in the parking lot at your facility - and there's a guy at the construction site next door who looks really sick, you need to send someone"

Dispatcher: "I"m sorry sir, where are you?"

CC: "In your parking lot. Hurry, the guy is really sick looking"

Dispatcher: (checking the video feeds, can't see the guy) "Ok sir, can you give me a better description of the patient and where he is?"

CC: "He's next door at the construction place. He's really pale, and he's wearing red gloves. He has a hat on, and a pointy nose. He's SO pale, hurry hurry please!" (Hangs up)

The dispatcher sends an EMT out, and tones out a call for "unknown subject sick in the vicinity of HQ". A few seconds later, the EMT and the guy who placed the call run into the building dragging another youth squadder, dressed as Frosty the Snowman (we have the costume from Christmas) with his pale complexion, red gloves, hat, and pointy carrot nose...