ID question for NREMT Exam

LauraFloer

Forum Ride Along
I'll probably be taking my exam in a month or so, but I don't have a driver's license. (Got the permit, never took the test.) Will a driver's permit and a passport work for ID, or am I screwed?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'll probably be taking my exam in a month or so, but I don't have a driver's license. (Got the permit, never took the test.) Will a driver's permit and a passport work for ID, or am I screwed?
Look at the list of acceptable ID documents on the Pearson Vue page.

Make sure you have a proper ID for online testing​

Please remember to review any program-specific ID policies on your exam program’s homepage prior to your appointment.

General:​

• All IDs must be valid government-issued in their original form (not a photocopy)
  • Acceptable IDs include: International travel passport; driver’s license; military ID (includes spouse and dependents); identification card (national, state, or province ID card); alien registration card (green card or permanent resident/visa)

Name requirements:​

• IDs must include the candidate’s name
  • The first and last name on the ID must match the first and last name the candidate used to register for the exam.

Photo requirements:​

• ID must include a recent, recognizable photo

Candidate under 18 years old:​

• During check-in, parent/guardian must present their own ID and give consent for candidate to be recorded. Candidate also to present government issued ID if they have one, or student ID if they do not have one.
Close

Last edited: