I got some new toys.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
A PINK (I thought it was red, and it looked red in the store, but it's really pink!) pair of ears, a sphygogoogogmeter, and 2 syringe pens! :p It'll be nice having my own stuff for school now so I don't have to use the community Steths, ewww.

19 for the BP set, and 18.50 for the ears.

(Ginormous picture)
http://softmodfiles.net/images/100_2616.JPG

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Hehehe, well at least no one will steal your stethoscope! I once knew a guy that had pink trauma shears for that very reason.

MRE

Forum Captain
Okay, I have to ask; where did you get the syringe pens? They are kind of cool, although they might scare a pt or two.

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay, I have to ask; where did you get the syringe pens? They are kind of cool, although they might scare a pt or two.

Haha, they were at the medical supply store for 1.25 each! There's some on ebay I think.

Buzz

Forum Captain
I've been considering buying a new stethoscope lately (as my current one is a cheapo that I bought at my college store) and was looking at those Littman breast cancer edition scopes. Two things stopping me from doing it: My current stethoscope works just fine for my purposes, albeit uncomfortable, and my partner and most of the guys I work with would never let me live it down

Crimson Ghost

Forum Crew Member
A PINK (I thought it was red, and it looked red in the store, but it's really pink!) pair of ears, a sphygogoogogmeter, and 2 syringe pens! :p It'll be nice having my own stuff for school now so I don't have to use the community Steths, ewww.

19 for the BP set, and 18.50 for the ears.

(Ginormous picture)
http://softmodfiles.net/images/100_2616.JPG

Wow, syringe pens do look kinda realistic(the one on allheart not so much), i didnt even know they make stuff like that. Ive got my own steth, bp cuff,pen light and scissors for college too, but syringe pens, come on...:p

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
My pen will always be one I don't mind losing and generally is one of the ones from the pencil jar either in the station or at the ER.