How's this for a crappy day?

Epi-do

I see dead people
First, I get the run around at my old job about getting a copy of my training records. Indiana did away with a book to keep track of your continuing ed hours, and has went to a sheet of paper for basics instead. Well, all I needed to do was turn it in and get the required signatures before submitting it to the state. I have to recert before 10/1 of this year, and had went to training one day, and dropped the piece of paper in my pocket. That's right - I washed the darn thing and completely destroyed it, so now I need to get this info from them. It is just such a pain in the @SS.

Then, I get a phone call from my husband. My MIL has been struggling with several symptoms that she hasn't been able to get a diagnosis for for just under 20 months. Today she finally got a diagnosis - Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. I have no details as of yet about the exact type/stage, but she has an appt with the oncologist tomorrow, so hopefully I will know more then.

As if that wasn't enough, I get a phone call from my dad about 30 minutes after talking to my husband. My step-mother's mom has been very sick and in the hospital. Her family called to say that the doctors are giving her hours left, that she is pretty much out of it, and doped up on large amounts of morphine.

This had better be it for a while - medic class starts on Monday and I don't need anything else to deal with on top of that at the moment.

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Aww man I'm sorry!! I really hope things get better and things work out. :)

TheDoll

Forum Captain
and you were just in a car accident, no? what the??? okay, this storm needs to end. i'm not a bible thumper or anything, but i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers just the same. take care, and keep us updated if you have the energy for it. hugs to you

OP
OP
Epi-do

Epi-do

I see dead people
That's right Doll. I was hit last Thursday. I keep thinking I have had more than my share of bad luck lately and it has got to end soon.

m33kr0b

Forum Crew Member
I am sorry to hear about your mother in law and about your bad day in general. I am currently being treated for NHL, if you or your husband have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM, I have some info resources that I would be glad to share.

Josh

OP
OP
Epi-do

Epi-do

I see dead people
Josh, that would be great! I am getting ready to head to bed at the moment, but I am sure I will have some questions headed your way after I get more details tomorrow.