How to have gloves on you at all times

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
haha! You guys are hilarious!

Also, this explains why I'm not named as an elder. Besides the fact that I probably have less experience, i'm also not 21 yet... :(

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Sounds like Paramedichopeful has a crush on Sasha.. always defending and complimenting her... you go boy ;)

I was thinking the same thing! xDDDD

claytondirk

Forum Probie
crafty i must say but sounds heavy we always have tons of gloves and santi on the ambulance so the only time i need extra gloves is if multpi pt and gloves are alaways at hands reach

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm not 21 for another 3 weeks...

Wow, I always pictured you as the texan oil barron from the simpsons B) I was happier that way.

Sounds like Paramedichopeful has a crush on Sasha.. always defending and complimenting her... you go boy ;)

The man has good taste ^_^

Back to the point: medichopeful, seriously... a utility belt? I'm ganna be nice and not launch the ROFL copter but honestly, that's ganna need to stop, the only thing that is going to get you is beaten up... if it hasn't already.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Back to the point: medichopeful, seriously... a utility belt? I'm ganna be nice and not launch the ROFL copter but honestly, that's ganna need to stop, the only thing that is going to get you is beaten up... if it hasn't already.

I think you mean paramedichopeful. I don't wear a utility belt :p;)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Well then he needs X box. :)

No! He needs a bike and a skate park! I was amazingly skinny and in shape riding BMX until my parents got me an Xbox for christmas. Guess where all my time went after that?

AnthonyM83

Forum Asst. Chief
Dude, what the hell?

Get a pair of gloves. Fold them. Put them in your back pocket.
Repeat (for other pocket).
You're set.

Why slow yourself down with that breakaway system thing.

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
Hey paramedic hopeful, if ya want to get on Sasha's good side you should give her one of these cigarette-style-rolled glove, canteen, multi tool, flashlight belts.

I am sure she would love one!

Hockey

Quackers
Dude, what the hell?

Get a pair of gloves. Fold them. Put them in your back pocket.
Repeat (for other pocket).
You're set.

Why slow yourself down with that breakaway system thing.

Wow

Common sense? You're asking people to have COMMON SENSE?!?!?!

:D

Hockey

Quackers
ONCE AGAIN!!! LAY OFF OF SASHA!!!!! She is one of the smartest people onhere and I think EVERYONE could learn something from her. This looks real nice, having bash-out drag-out arguments. The goal of EMS (well, its original one) is to serve the people and aid your community. Flooding the forum with sarcasm accomplishes nothing. Trust me, my ex's mom is a psychoanalyst. I think I see what is going on: there are several type A personalities caged all together via modem lines and keyboard buttons. The "I'm God" people think they have to prove something to everyone else and put on a show. Ease it up a little! There is no need to put on a show; everyone on this forum is in the same field, and furthermore, this is NOT a stage, and you DO NOT get grades on your acting! So can we at least try to get along on here? Please?!

Wow

Are you being paid to say that?

I would have to disagree

Its the internet. Relax

medic417

The Truth Provider

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Didn't Sasha say she was thinking of dating someone in EMS?:unsure:

I dont know, she is your daughter :rolleyes:

are you getting her that pony she wants haha

Sasha

Forum Chief
Didn't Sasha say she was thinking of dating someone in EMS?:unsure:

Sasha is currently dating an RN, thank you very much.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Why do I feel the urge to speak like a pirate?

hijacked.gif