How many of me?

jeepmedic

Forum Captain

us_linguist

Forum Ride Along
This happens all the time. I was on Ft. Stewart and had a girl show up to my house and tell my wife that I had been sleeping with her before being deployed. After my wife kicking my *** we found out the unknown girl was looking for a different sergeant with the same name as me. Found it through Post Locator on base. What a crappy day that was.

OP
OP
jeepmedic

jeepmedic

Forum Captain
This happens all the time. I was on Ft. Stewart and had a girl show up to my house and tell my wife that I had been sleeping with her before being deployed. After my wife kicking my *** we found out the unknown girl was looking for a different sergeant with the same name as me. Found it through Post Locator on base. What a crappy day that was.

Dem Georga Girls. Didn't she notice that when she saw you?

us_linguist

Forum Ride Along
I was at work when the girl showed up. Eventually my wife showed her a picture and the response was "umm... that kinda looks like him".

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
so how about that!! that does not happen very often!!B)

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
47 of me! Now THAT is scary!

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
It depends on how you look up my name whether or not I'm unique. If I use my legal name, there's 150 of me. However, if you just use my initials (which is what everyone knows me as) then I'm unique.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
One of me.... my last name isn't on the list.

But if you google my last name... it is very popular... because my one Uncle is a Published MD who specializes in holistic pain management.

trauma1534

Forum Captain
I must be a lil more unique!!! There are only 62 of me!!! LOL

nrmedic

Forum Ride Along
I gotta behave.....

I am an original so I guess I gotta behave now. Can't blame it on mistaken identity.... You must have been at work to have enough time on your hands to find this site.;)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
If I use my birth name, there are 90 of me...

If I use my legal name, there are 222