How do you make your money?

Jakesr4f7

Forum Ride Along
It's safe to say that most EMTs and Paramedics don't make much scrilla. Every medic I've met has told me about the odd jobs and second jobs they've had to hold down over the years to make a decent living.

So, what do you do?

emtwacker710

Forum Captain
well, right now I'm in school during the day, on call for my vol. fire and ems agencies outside of school, I work part-time at a local panera bread and also part-time (soon to be full-time once summer hits and I quit panera) at the Great Escape Theme Park and Lodge as an EMT.

paramedix

Forum Lieutenant
I do special standbys and try to get involved in different projects. It is true, every bit helps.

I also do freelance photography from time to time and sell my photos whenever possible.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
fine a penny, pick it up

Epi-do

I see dead people
I married a man who makes much more money than I do.
14.gif

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
I work 2 full time EMS jobs

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
Construction, if your good at it mucho $$$$

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
Keep a small printing press in the basement.

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant

Kazz

Forum Probie
I'm a full time student, Midnight shift University Police dispatcher, an EMT student at a college 30 mins down the road, and I work for the School's newspaper.

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm a member of a volunteer service. My regular job is a supervisor at a local store where my duties range from security to first aid to supervising cashiers.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Redneck Retirement Planning - aka the Lottery. :p

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I teach middle school English. The only thing better than one low-paying job is two!

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I teach middle school English. The only thing better than one low-paying job is two!

EMS is alot safer than middle school English.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Wow, very few paid medics....

I make my fortune in EMS as a Paramedic, and do the nursing gig to pay the bills...

R/r 911