Hi, I'm new:)

igeekedyou

Forum Probie
Hey everyone, my name is Brian. Just wanted to say hello, I just made an account. I'm a newly registered emt. Almost done with my oc certs. And looking for a job

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Rotsa Ruck. Has anyone told you about our new Platinum Membership, just send me the check for all details and a genuine membership card.... :ph34r:

Naw, welcome aboard.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Rotsa Ruck. Has anyone told you about our new Platinum Membership, just send me the check for all details and a genuine membership card.... :ph34r:

Naw, welcome aboard.

:rofl:

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Lol notice he hasn't posted since this post? Good job at scaring away the newbe.

we were all shy at first! just give the little guy some time, he might come out of hiding lol

OP
OP
I

igeekedyou

Forum Probie
Yea I just applied last night, I called today but I had to leave a message to the hr lady. You guys think I should wait again or wait until tomorrow or something?

OP
OP
I

igeekedyou

Forum Probie
I called again, I guess ambulance just reviews your application thn emails you from there:/ hope all goes well and I get an email

agarcia4918

Forum Ride Along
Hey everyone, my name is Brian. Just wanted to say hello, I just made an account. I'm a newly registered emt. Almost done with my oc certs. And looking for a job
I am really hoping to go to EMT school next semester for RCC, and I am thinking about once I complete to apply in Orange County. Can you explain how the O.C. work, and what you have to do to get them?

OP
OP
I

igeekedyou

Forum Probie
It's not too hard, you have to take a class/orientation type thing. It called the orange county expanded scope of practice or something. Most schools in orange county have it, it may also be online. And after that you have to go to the emergency medical office in Santa ana to pay for the orange county certification card and that's about it. Oh and you also have to submit a livescan backround check as well. I think that all of it. You can google orange county medical office or orange county emt cert. and the page will come up am tell you what you need to bring with you