Hi! I could be wasting a space but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandaid

Forum Ride Along
new here thought i'd post somthing. i'm a student in calgary training to be an emt. i hope every one is having a great chrstmas season. - bandaid

YYCmedic

Forum Crew Member
Merry Christmas! Welcome to EMTLife, where in Calgary are you studying?

MeaganIV

Forum Crew Member
Another calgarian.

Awesome.

We're taking over. Slowley

OP
OP
B

Bandaid

Forum Ride Along
right now i'm currently with AHASTI. I'm enjoying it alot, it's prett intense i'm feeling very over whelmed at times. I'm going to keep working at it and hopefully i will pass. hahaha. are you working anywhere?

MeaganIV

Forum Crew Member
right now i'm currently with AHASTI. I'm enjoying it alot, it's prett intense i'm feeling very over whelmed at times. I'm going to keep working at it and hopefully i will pass. hahaha. are you working anywhere?

Hahaha no way. Whats your name??

OP
OP
B

Bandaid

Forum Ride Along
hey m-dog whats up. i see you found this exellent site. hows studying going? - audbod

YYCmedic

Forum Crew Member

Thats awesome! no I'm not working with anyone right now... my job is learning... oh god... so much learning. I'm over at PMA, as far as I know both PMA and AHASTI are pretty much the sh:censored:t of where you can learn.

MeaganIV

Forum Crew Member
hey m-dog whats up. i see you found this exellent site. hows studying going? - audbod

Hahahah no kidding!!

Its going. Getting a few debates in as you saw...

Its a great site. You'll love it.

Studying is going. very slowely. How about you? Still gonna take my puter off my hands?

OP
OP
B

Bandaid

Forum Ride Along
yea tottally brother, so i hear anyways. the exellerated course is intense, are you in for the same thing as me?

MeaganIV

Forum Crew Member
Thats awesome! no I'm not working with anyone right now... my job is learning... oh god... so much learning. I'm over at PMA, as far as I know both PMA and AHASTI are pretty much the sh:censored:t of where you can learn.

Oh burn TJ... you got censored

MeaganIV

Forum Crew Member
hahaha you're asking for it, you little punk!

OP
OP
B

Bandaid

Forum Ride Along
yea. its nice, well man keep in touch. i have to study and shut this computer down because i'm sooo distracted.... have a good christmas thanks for the welcome

MeaganIV

Forum Crew Member
yea. its nice, well man keep in touch. i have to study and shut this computer down because i'm sooo distracted.... have a good christmas thanks for the welcome

Take it easy, c-dawg.

YYCmedic

Forum Crew Member
Later bro, good luck with you test on the 27th... creepy how I know that huh?

Merry Christmas

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hey... Welcome to ALL of you... and TJ... I LOVE your quote.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hi Bandaid! no space is ever wasted and there is no such thing as a stupid question! Welcome! ^_^ :) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.