Hey New One Here !!!

lipglossed

Forum Crew Member
You can't use such vulgar language on this site. It's just not going to work. Even though it gets censored out, everyone still know's what you're saying, and yes, it IS incredibly unprofessional and juvenile. Plus the all caps posts are hard to read, so I won't.

Plus, rule number one is "PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE NOT TOLERATED!" Therefore, by you saying:

IF I TYPE LIKE WHATEVER IT JUST SHOWS HAHA THAT I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS INTERNET AND OTHER PEOPLE DO BECAUSE THEIR WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND THE INTERNET.

suggests that all we do is sit on the internet and surf all day. Nobody attacked you, so you can't use that excuse. They politley let you know that tYpiiNg LiiKe tHiiS or in caps wasn't appreciated and YOU flipped out.

lipglossed

Forum Crew Member
And I noticed you made a new name... went from EMTFiREGURL911 to 909sFiREGiRL. Why make another?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
And I noticed you made a new name... went from EMTFiREGURL911 to 909sFiREGiRL. Why make another?

They are not the same person, and we don't allow multiple screen names for individuals here. If we find someone has registered with multiple accounts, we ask them to choose which one they want to keep and remove the others.

BAMAMEDIC

Forum Probie
Like Sgt. Hulka says: Lighten up Francis!!!!!!!!!!

hulka.jpg

And...........

arguing.jpg

Just my $.02 :wacko: :lol: