Here let me get you a taxi.....and hold on to your finger.

OP
OP
C

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Right now in this economy, a lot of people are not taking ambulances. Medical debt is a difficult thing and a concern for many who are unemployed now or under insured. If you are only a BLS truck, there may not be much you can do for the patient. However, I hope the wife stayed calm enough to give the patient a smooth and safe ride to the hospital.

Actually he explained to me that he felt no pain just a slight ache, it was a clean cut minor bleeding and perfect canidate for replantation.

We have ALS if needed. This guy with his presentation was not a canidate for an ALS truck, minor pain, no bleeding and hemodynamically stable. He rides with us, he chose not too and that is his right.

VentMedic

Forum Chief
Actually he explained to me that he felt no pain just a slight ache, it was a clean cut minor bleeding and perfect canidate for replantation.

We have ALS if needed. This guy with his presentation was not a canidate for an ALS truck, minor pain, no bleeding and hemodynamically stable. He rides with us, he chose not too and that is his right.

Depending on how far the hospital is, I can pretty much guarantee he'll be crying like a child in pain very soon. Besides the pain, when people lose body parts they go through different stages of grief regardless of the success of replantation.

The first stage they go through is denying it has happened to them and that it is just a small cut. They may actually see their finger still attached in their mind even when they are looking at it on the ground.

Talking with patients who have had replantation is quite fascinating.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
So what are you contributing other than another unnecessary post stating some posts are unnecessary?

I didn't say that any posts were unnecessary but rather certain content within the posts. But there's no use for me to argue with someone who seems to just want to argue for the sake of it.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey_169

Forum Lieutenant