Here I go :D

thatgirl00

Forum Crew Member
Sorry if these posts get ANNOYING to you all but I am so excited about my class. My first class is tonight at 6 pm. so in, 3 hours. I got my books today and looked through them a little but not much. I know it's just Basic but I am so excited. I have waited to get in the class for almost a year now and can't believe it's finally here :)! I 've been coming here for a little while and half the time don't know what you guys are talking about but now I will start to understand. hopefully ha :D ok wish me lucccck!

-Jenn

OP
OP
thatgirl00

thatgirl00

Forum Crew Member
Thanks! I want to work full time as an EMT-B and then depending on how much I like or love it (which I am suure I will!), I will try for my Paramedic or go to nursing school. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

detox187

Forum Ride Along
Congratulations, I myself start class at the end of August, but I've been certified in a different state so not as much excitement. It does feel good getting into ems though.

Level1pedstech

Forum Captain
Show your ability to be a leader from the start, if your instructor breaks you into groups be the first to volunteer to be your groups leader. Always be the first to hit the floor for skills demonstrations and try and help other students that may be struggling. The class is really not that demanding but you want to make sure you get all you can out of the time,remember this is the foundation of your health care career. Have fun and ask us for help anytime you need it. Good luck!

Kat

Forum Ride Along
So how did it go??
My first EMT-B class starts tonight. I've been waiting a long time myself, so I'm probably just as excited as you were to start.

OP
OP
thatgirl00

thatgirl00

Forum Crew Member
It went well :D I love my instructors and am always excited to get back to class. We got straight to learning stuff too, that's for sure. But it's fun and is only going to get more interesting :D Good luck with your class :)!

Porky1

Forum Probie
Welcome to the EMS world. Once it gets in your blood it won't leave. Take care and be safe.
Hope your class goes well.

JonTullos

Forum Captain