Help with oral station b!

EMTFozzy

Forum Crew Member
Is there anyone out there who can help me get ready for my retest of Oral Station B? I passed everything else. The only thing I need to retest to get my NREMT-P. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if anyone knows any sites to get me ready! Thanks ahead of time!!

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

1 thing I find helps alot of the paramedic students on oral boards is not paying attention to the proctor. Dont even face your chair towards them as it is not a requirement. Close your eyes and just envision yourself running the call like you would in real life and just verbal diarrhea everything that you do in your head. You will be less likely to miss anything that way, especially if it is a nerves issue that kept you from passing it.

pilotmedic

Forum Probie
Remember some bullet point I.e. bis, scene safety, sample vital signs, EKG,tx,rx.
I could go on but u should get the idea. I put them in a logical order memorized them hey u only have 1 station to pass.

Ok yor examiner says do u have any questions before we start u say can I have a minute they have to say yes, jot down these notes.then start. Do exactly as corky says it really helps. Then pass the station.

Cheers
Mike

OP
OP
E

EMTFozzy

Forum Crew Member
Thank you guys! I am getting ready for it! My retest is in a few weeks. The computer test was not as bad as I thought it would of been.

medic550

Forum Crew Member
Take that blank paper when you start and write out an assessment sheet like you have in the trucks so you remember to hit all the points and make notes for your report at the end.

OP
OP
E

EMTFozzy

Forum Crew Member
Finally!!

Thanks guys! I ended up failing it, But I went back did the requierments to retest and I passed the first time on my Second full attempt. Did all with no retests!!!!! Everything was easier second time lol. But I will tell ya I blew the oral stations out of the water, was scared at first cause both were monitor and transport. But when the NREMT guy scared the crap out of me then said I passed em all with no need for retests I wanted to choke him but then hey, that is his fun time. Thanks to you guys All!!!!!!!!!!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Congrats

dc249136653b8ab87e11746084ad15a0.jpg