Help with A&P refresher for free

Jay506

Forum Crew Member
Hello all, I need a good free site to refresh and test/quiz myself on A&P. Ive never taken A&P before so fairly basic stuff is ideal as I only have a few days to study. Before you get on my case, reasons beyond my control aare why I only have a few days. And I'm just trying to be better prepared. Any good sites you guys can recommend? With immediate aces to answers would be great and quizzes also. Thanks for any help.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
maybe you should take A&P so you can actually learn the stuff instead of looking for a study guide?

OP
OP
J

Jay506

Forum Crew Member
Here we go! A know-it-all asking pointless, rhetorical questions. How about you answer my question or go reply somewhere else? I asked for general suggestions, not your opinion on what people in my position should do. Not everyone's situation is the same and allows for that time and opportunity. Based on replies like this you obviously have time to waste, don't assume everyone else does. I hope at least a few of your thousands of posts aren't smart *** judgmental responses that don't help.

OnceAnEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Here we go! A know-it-all asking pointless, rhetorical questions. How about you answer my question or go reply somewhere else? I asked for general suggestions, not your opinion on what people in my position should do. Not everyone's situation is the same and allows for that time and opportunity. Based on replies like this you obviously have time to waste, don't assume everyone else does. I hope at least a few of your thousands of posts aren't smart *** judgmental responses that don't help.

I hope you only snap like that on an internet-based forum.

That said, what is it exactly that is a few days away that you need to study for? That would help narrow down resources. As well, the only "free" you'll find is through Google. But again, it comes down to the acuity of what you want. If its NREMT-B, well, A&P really wasn't a major player for that (BUT real world is, so don't you dare skimp there). If its for credit by examination, well, you'll need to drop some money for a legitimate resource, ie, textbook, or etextbook.

OP
OP
J

Jay506

Forum Crew Member
You think that was "snapping"?? I actually thought I came off quite reserved and pretty mild mannered but you guys are the internet experts so idk. He'd hate to see me on the street tho but anyway I already passed the test, like I said it was in a couple days but honestly thanks for being the only one to at least try to help lol.

RescueRider724

Forum Crew Member
Jay, I am prepping for the new Advanced EMT course in PA and several of the medics I work with regularly highly suggested the physio and anatomy books that are coloring based...I balked at first too, but it is a fairly cheap expense to get some good hands on learning I have found. The books are about $20 each and then get some of the colored pencils from wally world for $6. It is not a college level A&P class, but it gets the basics down in your head so you can build from there as you progress in your class. You read it, color it, then refer to it later...kind of like show me, let me do it, let me teach it philosophy. Just a suggestion.

Edit: Doh...just saw the last post you don't need it now...oh well, future material if you plan on EMT-A or P. :)

Last edited by a moderator: