Hello

TNEMT06

Forum Probie
Hello my name is Steven. I am new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I am an EMT-IV student and I'll be ready for the state and NREMT tests in a month and a half. Any EMS people from Tennessee?

RESPONDA

Forum Probie
welcome

No I am not from over there, but welcome. I am from a little further away in New Zealand.
If you get a chance, visit the chat room. You will get to meet some really awesome people there. And people happy to help where they can if you have questions.

All the best!

responda

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
Hi, I'm from TN as well. I've got a ways to go before actually becoming an EMT though. I don't start my course at MTSU until September, but my spot is reserved and I'm excited to get moving.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome!

Welcome to the tribe!! :):)

Medic38572

Forum Crew Member
Welcome steven, Im from Tn. I dont post often but read alot.

piranah

Forum Captain
ello' from the smallest state in the union.....RI....i think im the only one on here from RI to....

emtbhardy

Forum Probie
Hello my name is Steven. I am new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I am an EMT-IV student and I'll be ready for the state and NREMT tests in a month and a half. Any EMS people from Tennessee?

hello steven my name is brent i am an EMT-IV from gallatin.

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
Hi

Hi from a fellow Tennesseean.... I'm from the souheast part of the state... Near Chattanooga. Welcome aboard

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
Hi, welcome from Ky.