Hello. =)

estie

Forum Ride Along
I'm new to the forums, obviously, but I just wanted to introduce myself to all you wonderful, lovely people. =)

I'm Bekka and I'm currently in school to become a nurse, I'm taking all my prerequisites right now and last semester was by far the hardest semester I have taken, but I passed all my classes with A's and B's. An A in my EMT class, that was by far the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. Ya, way long story, but you all have been through it.

So, I take my NREMT in 2500 hours and I'm way nervous, but way excited about it at the same time. I've been studying and taking practice tests online and passing them with 80-90 percents, so I'm pretty sure I'll do well tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers and praying to the EMT God. I'm very passionate about this feild and I can see myself doing this for the rest of my life. =)

That's all.

-Bekka

MikeTheBlade

Forum Probie
if you got an A in the class then you should be fine.. just make sure you are well rounded and you should be good

disassociative

Forum Captain
Welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on the "A" in your EMT class. The NR exam won't be a problem if you had a good program and you study, study, study--I cannot stress that enough, study.

I hope you find your time here both enlightening and enjoyable.

OP
OP
estie

estie

Forum Ride Along
Aww, thanks for the welcome you guys. =) And yes, studying is by far the best thing one can do. I want to be able to know my stuff when I'm out in the field and not be all, "Omg, what did she say about CHF again? Crap!" Of course, the best learning one can actually get is by doing it in real life. You can memorize information in books and all, but the best learning experience is actually being there and witnessing it in front of you, of course you still have to know how to save a person's life. =P