Hello...

Matt G.

Forum Probie
hey everyone...

I am new here and studying to be an EMT-B at the moment. I look forward to this career and moving up to a paramedic. Right now I am working off a new book called "Prehospital Emergency Care" 8th edition, which will teach me most, if not all the basics of EMT. So yeah, to wrap it up. I look forward to this journey as I will become an EMT by the end of this semester after passing the class and the national registry test!

:)

OP
OP
M

Matt G.

Forum Probie
Thanks PArescueEMT ,

I most definitely will be asking questions!! I just finished reading chapter one. basic stuff. simple. I am fine for now. :)

Hopefully it stays that way

:lol:

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe!!!:):):)

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks PArescueEMT ,

I most definitely will be asking questions!! I just finished reading chapter one. basic stuff. simple. I am fine for now. :)

Hopefully it stays that way

:lol:

Don't worry, it won't!

roxychick

Forum Crew Member
hey everyone...

I am new here and studying to be an EMT-B at the moment. I look forward to this career and moving up to a paramedic. Right now I am working off a new book called "Prehospital Emergency Care" 8th edition, which will teach me most, if not all the basics of EMT. So yeah, to wrap it up. I look forward to this journey as I will become an EMT by the end of this semester after passing the class and the national registry test!

:)

hey that's the same book we are using right now! B)