Hello Everyone! Please take a look. I am looking for ANY help I can get!!

clearblueskies

Forum Probie
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums here and am looking for any help that I can get from our great EMS community. I'm a full time critical care flight paramedic in Casper, Wyoming and have been flying here for about 9 years, and have been in EMS/Fire nearly 13 years now. During that time the one constant has been that we have always helped our own. Well for the first time in my life ( and hopefully the last) I'm the one who needs the help and that is why I'm here asking you to take a look at the link below. It links to a page that my wife has set up in an attempt to help us out through donations. Please take a moment and take a look at what I have going on, and if you have the ability anything you can give would help us greatly! I appreciate your time for reading this and my other page, and appreciate any help that I can get! God Bless and Stay Safe!

http://www.gofundme.com/healinghandsneedhelp

Achilles

Forum Moron
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums here and am looking for any help that I can get from our great EMS community. I'm a full time critical care flight paramedic in Casper, Wyoming and have been flying here for about 9 years, and have been in EMS/Fire nearly 13 years now. During that time the one constant has been that we have always helped our own. Well for the first time in my life ( and hopefully the last) I'm the one who needs the help and that is why I'm here asking you to take a look at the link below. It links to a page that my wife has set up in an attempt to help us out through donations. Please take a moment and take a look at what I have going on, and if you have the ability anything you can give would help us greatly! I appreciate your time for reading this and my other page, and appreciate any help that I can get! God Bless and Stay Safe!

http://www.gofundme.com/healinghandsneedhelp
I read most of the page not all of it.
Hmmmm.
(Achilles has his thinking cap on)

OP
OP
C

clearblueskies

Forum Probie
Thanks for looking at things thats half the battle is getting people to look at the page. I have figured if the woman on the bus who got bullied got 750,000 raised for her.... Getting some smaller help like this should be a bit easier (while still difficult). Thanks again!