Heart Attack Grill

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Gawd!! Those burgers look good!! And speaking of looking good, those "nurses" will give me an eye ache to accompany my belly ache after I eat one of those burgers.

imurphy

Forum Captain
At least they're honest. It IS bad for you! People's choices are their own, hence obecity being a spot of bother here!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Pers0nally I don't eat meat, but a restaurant near me has a burger called a Logger Burger. 1 pound single patty,10+ strips of bacon, custom made bun. The bun is baked in a pie plate. The key, I've been told is to have the condiments on the side and to add them as you eat, otherwise the bun gets soggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzz

Forum Captain
I'd probably eat there on occasion. Though, their burgers didn't look so greasy that I'd probably end up throwing it all back up shortly after leaving.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Medic! Best. Burger. Ever.

csly27

Forum Lieutenant
oh yeah, next time i am in az with my buddy I am so gonna try one. Nothing like a big fat greasy burger and fries to make ones day lol. Could not imagine eating like that on a reg basis, but every now and then bring it on. :p

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I think that warrants a vacation to Chandler, AZ. We have several restaurants in the area that have challenges, one has a 72oz burger that comes with a plate of fries, if you can eat it in 30 minutes or less alone it's free. But it doesn't look as good as those burgers.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Mmm! I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about it!